Pages

Thursday 1 March 2018

Me 2018.

                                Story of my Life.














Hello my name is Thiha San. I am 16 years old.
I am from Burma. Image result for Burma




I live with my mum, dad and sister, her name is Htet Htet.
My school is Edgewater College.
I like coming to school to play with my friends and learn English and Math.Image result for english and mathsImage result for edgewater college





I go to New Lynn Buddhist temple every Sunday. Image result for New Lynn Buddhist temple








I like to eat strawberry ice cream. I like to sing and play music.
I like soccer, basketball and rugby.I like to go to Youtube to watch basketball.

Image result for basketball skills 3 pointingImage result for soccer skills





When I grow up I want to be a house painter.

Image result for house painter










No comments:

Post a Comment