Pages

Friday 22 March 2019

My Profile


My name is Thiha. I am 17 years old. I am a male. I live in Panmure. I go to Edgewater College. I have a black hair and I have a brown eyes. I am 16.3 cms. My Family come from Burma. I have one younger sister. I like playing soccer and I like youtube because I like to watch soccer. I am good at soccer and basketball. I need help with a little bit of English. At school I want to learn soccer skills. I want to learn how to shoot basketball half court. I want to learn how to kick at ruby. Personally I want to learn how to paint a house.  I want to get a job so I get some money. If I get my money I will give some of it to my parents. I want to learn how to drive a car when I turn 18. I want to learn how to be a gamer. I like to do science and I want to be a scientist.

No comments:

Post a Comment